Ticket sales are live now for the season! Its the right time to book since it is SNOWING! Finally fresh powder in our mountain tops! For this season, we are only offering transportation services. If you would like to book your lift, ski or snow board rentals or lessons. Please book directly with Snow Summit.
It was time that we updated our website and took a fresh look at what we are offering. Our winter schedule is out and complete and now starts earlier in December and ends later in March. We have updated our rates, pick up locations and the newer features that we have available for all our guests.
We are also selling gift certificates via PayPal which is a trusted source for the holiday season.
We are looking for individuals in all the major universities and colleges to sell our tours and packages to all students. We are also looking for ESL students that are eager to volunteer for us in exchange for complimentary trips and ski sessions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
Happy Holidays from SBX and Five Star Tours
In winter, the ultimate expression of love and romance is not necessarily red hearts and chocolate covered strawberries, instead it’s fluffy, white snow. What could be more appealing in the months of January and February than a romantic getaway for two in Big Bear Lake?
There’s something magical about snow that brings out the best in couples, whether it’s a playful game of sprinkling snow at each other or perhaps creating a bubbly snowman together. For Valentine’s Day, some couples choose Big Bear because of the wide range of activities they can enjoy together in the white stuff.
Big Bear of course offers two quality ski resorts with Snow Summit and Bear Mountain that give romance a different twist from the same old, same old.
Check out our snow package for valentine day !
1. Carefree Travel : travelers are free of the continuous hassle associated with highway and city congested traffic or airline delays, navigating road maps, locating convenient parking spaces, or back-seat drivers; Traveling by motorcoach provides a relaxed climate-controlled atmosphere that is free from distractions and responsibilities. Also, motorcoach travel provides the freedom to enjoy travel while a certified, safe, friendly, and professional driver operates the vehicle.
2. See the Sights : Relax and enjoy the scenery through panoramic motorcoach windows; and see the world as it was meant to be seen…onboard!
3. Read, Relax or Sleep : Today's luxury motorcoaches provide travelers with reading lights, and stylish, comfortable reclining seats—providing first-class travel at coach prices.
Stretch Your Legs; Enjoy Refreshments or Socialize. Stand-up and stretch your legs; enjoy a beverage or snack. Visit with friends or fellow travelers. There is no better way to meet new acquaintances or enjoy the company of old friends than the adventure of traveling onboard together for work, vacation, or play.
4. Enjoy Music or Movies :Watch a full-length feature film, video, or quietly listen to music from the comfort of your seat on a Trailways motorcoach. Snownbus Xpress is fully equiped with dvd and personal mini lcd screens!
5. Save Travel Costs : There is no more economical way to travel than by motorcoach. First-class travel does not mean first-class costs, however. Generally, each traveler's share of the cost of traveling aboard a luxury motorcoach will be far less than any other mode of passenger transportation; and, it costs far less than utilizing privately owned or rental automobiles.
6. Environmental Friendly : Our luxury motorcoaches are both fuel-efficient and environmentally respectuous. On a per passenger basis, a luxury motorcoach is among the most environmentally clean modes of transportation in the world.
Our first bus of the season 2013 will leave San Diego pretty soon !
It's planned for January 5th! and it will be to Snow Summit !
This weekend we are offering a dual ride to Snow Summit or to Snow Valley! Come along and enjoy a day of ski since the weather has been cold... there is fresh snow. For President's Day Weekend, help us celebrate by enjoying $ 25.00 dollars off each package using code "pres" for any purchases for this weeks SnowBusXpress on Saturday, February 18th!
Our snowbusxpress season is closed at the moment. We hope that our 2011-2012 season will be better and we thank all our patrons who use our service to spread the word and hopefully we can add more dates and lets pray to God that we have a very wet and snowy winter in 2012. If you have any questions, please call us at 619-232-5040. We leave you with this links to visit and prepare for whats to come. Our favorite links: http://www.bearmountain.com/snowboard/ or http://www.bigbearmountainresorts.com/summer. Here is how our favorite Big Bear Resort place is... click on video link. Thank you!
We are offering several specials for Snow Bus Xpress.. if you mention that you read our BLOG we will give extend a $ 10.00 off discount on your purchase. You can book online by using code: YOUKNOW or you can just call it in!
While the skies have stayed blue, our mountain is getting whiter and whiter.... Interesting? Well, really we can thank our world class snowmaking for that! The cooler temps have brought us unreal snowmaking conditions and we've been putting our guns to good use this entire week. We're looking at excellent snow conditions with beautiful packed powder runs! It's going to be a little chilly and breezy today, but the California sun is going to be shining bright. The high is around 38. We've been seeing a lot of new features in the park this week. The jumps on Lower Park Run are really shaping up and have a total new look. Go check them out and tell us what you think with the SPT survey.
from one of our featured resorts: Snow Summit which is located at Big Bear Resorts
Whats up peeps! The winter season is finally in Southern California and as you know its time for us to head to the mountains. I love going to Big Bear and the rest of the alps. Last year, I learned how to ski but couldnt learn to snowboard however I am ready to meet the challenge and head to Bear Mountain to meet my destiny!
If you want more information on the resorts, visit their websites.. Bear Mountain at www.bearmountain.com or snowvalley.com. You can also like our website at Facebook!
Snow Bus Xpress
Offering weekend trips for groups or individuals to Bear Mountain!